Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
Putting the consumer at the center of everything we do is critical to our success and executing flawlessly is expected from our patients and providers. We are seeking a Marketing Manager as part of the Optum Specialty and Infusions Marketing team. Among other things, this role has responsibility for planning, collaborating, and executing against therapy and program goals in order to successfully market to Optum providers.
If you live in Salt Lake City, UT, Flint, MI, or Eden Prairie, MN, you’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* as you take on some tough challenges
- Supporting the unique marketing needs of our infusion services and specialty pharmacy businesses
- Working directly with company leaders, product managers, subject matter experts, sales and account management teams, and others to develop marketing strategies and differentiated content
- Developing and delivering marketing collateral, slide content, videos, website content and other materials related to our value story, capabilities and services
- Supporting product launches, including development of messaging, marketing materials and training content to roll-out the product to our field teams
- Creating compelling strategies, and/or presentations for customer meetings, industry speaking engagements and internal conferences
- Gathering / creating case studies and proof points to demonstrate the value of our services to our customers.
- Developing and distributing field-facing and client-facing communications
- Coordinating the development of marketing projects with Creative Services Team
- Ensuring branding and messaging are consistently utilized across all marketing materials and initiatives
- Managing rebranding projects and marketing campaigns for new pharmacy locations
- Managing other marketing initiatives as needed to support organizational growth objectives
- Contributing to ongoing strategies and annual marketing plan
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 4+ years of work experience in a Marketing or Communications role
- 2+ years of experience managing projects from conception to completion
- 2+ years of professional writing and editing experience
- Master’s Degree
- 1+ years of experience working in the healthcare industry
- 1+ years of experience in the pharmacy, specialty pharmacy or infusion pharmacy industries
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group's Telecommuter Policy
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: #RPO, marketing, project manager, communications, writing, editing, healthcare, pharmacy, infusion, remote, telecommute, work from home, work at home, WFH, WAH, hiring immediately