This Jobot Job is hosted by: Tommy Pham
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $65,000 - $75,000 per year
A bit about us:
We are a fully integrated, sustainable energy services provider with operations in 8 cities across the United States and growing. In each community, the company operates highly efficient thermal energy plants that distribute steam, hot water and / or chilled water to customer buildings. Customers connected to these systems enjoy multiple benefits including reduced operating costs, lower emissions and unmatched reliability. The Company is a wholly owned subsidiary of an Infrastructure Investment Consortium which manages a portfolio of long-life, high quality infrastructure assets with high barriers to entry that generate stable and growing cash flows.
The Marketing and ESG Coordinator will report directly to the Vice President of Corporate Expansion. The group operates under a flat structure, and the successful candidate will have regular visibility and direct access to various corporate contacts. We are looking for someone that has the experience and ability to take an opportunity from start to finish and support and coordinate the production of proposals and marketing material in response to corporate needs. They will work closely with management and leaders to develop a communication program and deliverables that support the company's ESG efforts while aligning with the company’s vision and purpose. They have an eye for detail and can perform quality reviews on work to catch layout, grammar, spelling, typographical and punctuation errors.
The successful candidate will be a self-starter that enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, strong commitment to deadlines and team, is process oriented with a high sense of ownership in their work, possesses a high degree of intellectual curiosity, and has a strong communications/marketing foundation.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Create, help steward and execute on annual CSR /ESG Impact reporting, align and monitor specific ESG standards, regulations, and frameworks, assure data and metrics, understand best practices and market trends on ESG reporting, regulations, and ESG strategy, conduct benchmarking, and help coordinate our ESG strategy efforts and goal setting across multiple business functions
- Manage, develop and coordinate proposals from long lead to RFP; analyze requirements, set-up kick-off meetings with Sector/Practice Leaders, coordinate all proposal sections, written and graphic; review content; handle production, and delivery
- Build and develop presentation slide decks and relevant marketing materials
- Displays experience in ESG, sustainability and/or corporate social responsibility-focused communication, reporting and metrics
- Supports communication efforts across a geographically-dispersed company
- Create, maintain, update document logs and categorized document files (electronic and hardcopy) including but not limited to the following:
- Design Submissions including CTS and Compliance Team Reviews and Maintenance Team Reviews, subsequent Responses / Resubmissions (drawings, schedules, specifications, site investigation studies and reports, catalogue cuts, room datasheets and templates, Status of Rules documents, letters of transmittal, review grading sheets and scoring matrix, area differential summary tables etc.)
- Building Permit Submissions
- Expertise in market trends, research, and benchmarking analysis
- Ability to translate data and insights into meaning and recommendations based on the context and strategy of the business
- Strong communication skills for sharing research insights, recommendations, and stewarding large groups of diverse stakeholders
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders, gather different points of view and create recommended approaches
- Provide project management support, including the development of project timelines, weekly updates, and coordination with relevant stakeholders
- Utilize knowledge of reporting standards to support the publication of VF’s annual S&R report.
- Enable internal and external audiences to make decisions that will positively impact the business based on your analysis and reporting
Health, Safety & Environment (HSE)
The Business has a consistent and dedicated focus on a proactive safety culture. HSE is the responsibility of everyone in the organization.
Your accountability for HSE also includes:
- Promote, ensure, and maintain a safe and healthy environment for your fellow workers and yourself so that everyone goes home injury-free,
- Work in compliance with the provisions of the Occupational Health and Safety Act, Industrial Regulations, Environmental Protection Act and Regulations and HSE policies, programs, and procedures,
- Responsible for identifying and reporting workplace HSE hazards and concerns to your supervisor immediately and providing solutions (if aware of any) to address these concerns as requested, and
- Immediate reporting of all work-related injuries/illness to your supervisor
Why join us?
- Competitive Base Salary
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- 401k Match
- Career Advancement
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in a Communications or Marketing related discipline
- 2-4 years of experience in communications field
- 2-4 years of experience coordinating proposals in the Utilities industry, including P3/AFP and traditional models
- Knowledge of marketing procedures, document and presentations, booklets, printing and production, proposal processes / proposal quality in professional services
- Experience with P3 RFP’s
- Familiarity with ESG reporting frameworks (GRI, SASB, IIRC, and/or UNGPRF)
- Experience with full suite of Microsoft (Word, Excel, SharePoint, PowerPoint), Adobe, Visio, etc.
- Superb written and oral communication skills; ability to present information succinctly and visually including strong technical writing skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills are a must
- Self-motivation and self-starter skills, proactive, and able to work independently with limited supervision
- Ability to prioritize work, support multiple projects, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Self-motivated and proactive; exemplifies the right motivation by aspiring to achieve collective goals;
- Ability to work in a dynamic, complex, fast-paced environment, to adapt quickly and to manage changing priorities;
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.