Marketing Coordinator needed for growing marketing firm in Jacksonville, FL. The ideal candidate is highly organized with strong communication skills to perform a variety of marketing and administrative duties surrounding the day-to-day internal operations and client needs. The position is very fast paced and hands on.
Applicants must be highly resourceful and proficient in Microsoft Office, database management, and possess good writing skills.
- Assist in implementing marketing campaigns
- Monthly client reporting
- Online Research
- Blog Writing
- Social media management
- Undertake ad-hoc marketing projects
- Manage administrative duties
- Occasional errands and client visits
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Advertising or equivalent
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Comfortable with existing and up-and-coming social media platforms
- Independent, proactive and a quick learner
- 1-2 years of work experience, advertising agency preferred
Work for a company that has a solid reputation while gaining valuable experience in multiple facets of marketing. Opportunities for monetary and professional growth. Benefits and perks including health and dental insurance, daily paid lunch breaks and more.