BTG, in partnership with a top ranked healthcare company in Florida, has an immediate need for a Marketing Campaign Manager.
Requirements of the Marketing Campaign Manager
- 3-5 years related work experience or equivalent combination of transferable experience and education
- Marketing, Communications, Advertising or related field; Direct Marketing.
- Related Bachelor's degree required in Communications, Public Relations, or Journalism or relevant work experience
- Experience working with all ""4Ps"" of Marketing (Product, Price, Promotion and Place)
- Proven ability to comfortably present to all levels within the corporate organization
- Effective client interfacing and relationship-building
- Problem-solving and solutions development
- Excellent project and budget management, with demonstrable success in managing all facets of integrated campaigns.
- Heavy collaboration with sales and marketing departments.
- Experience in orchestrating large cross-functional teams for development of retention and targeted marketing communications.
- Experience working with senior management in a variety of functional areas.
- Knowledge and experience working in a regulated industry.
- Strong relationship builder
- Ability to multi-task
- Time and change management experience
Benefits of the Marketing Campaign Manager
- Flexible hours, M-F
- Medical/ Dental/ Vision
Responsibilities of the Marketing Campaign Manager
- Plan, develop, coordinate and execute market leading strategic and tactical marketing plans, promotional plans, campaigns and launch plans that (a) drive awareness, (b) communicate compelling value propositions, (c) engage, educate, and retain members, (d) promote and drive demand for, and utilization of, organizational services, and (e) drive and support revenue and business goals
- Communicate client requests as appropriate to internal GWC colleagues
- Continuously measure and optimize campaign performance in partnership with internal GWC colleagues and client contacts
- Ensure all account SLAs are met or exceeded and communicated
- Communicate results, industry insights, etc., to client as appropriate
If you believe that your skills and experience are a match for this position, please submit your most current resume and a recruiter will be in contact. Resumes can be submitted via email to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or by applying online at https://jobs.btginc.com. You may also give us a call at 904-998-9414 to speak to a recruiter.