Launched 15 years ago, Foundry Commercial was created to be a different kind of real estate company. Our motto – “It’s Personal” – rings true in everything we do. At Foundry Commercial, there is a strong sense of community. From wellness fairs to ugly Christmas sweater parties, to company fundraisers, Foundry associates lean in to support one another and the causes that are important to us. We bring a sense of teamwork, collegiality, and diversity to all that we do. At the heart of it all is trust and respect. These two things drive everything else. We have built a place where people truly know each other, celebrate together, learn together, and live life alongside each other.
At Foundry, we serve our clients best by attracting and unleashing the most talented and courageous professionals in industry, all while having fun and building a lasting impact on the broader community. Don’t just take our word for it. The best way to experience our culture is to immerse yourself in it. But be prepared – it’s contagious!
We are currently seeking an energetic, motivated, and experienced Marketing professional who is interested in an opportunity to support the growth of our marketing team in Jacksonville, Florida. This position requires a creative eye, an aptitude for incorporating recent technology trends, and the ability to deliver on a variety of strategic marketing initiatives. Advanced technical marketing skills are a must to efficiently perform the day-to-day functions of content development, design layout, and project management in a fast-paced environment.
Essential Job Functions:
• Support Foundry to create marketing materials from business strategy sessions
• Provide strategic marketing leadership and produce visual marketing materials, including but not limited to: brochures, booklets, flyers, e-blasts, websites, proposals, new business presentations, invitations, signs, banners, and anything additional the team may need to support it’s marketing efforts
• Develop creative ways to present material in a graphically pleasing and impactful manner using existing and new cutting-edge technology
• Lay out research-based information such as market reports, newsletters, and white papers using statistical graphs, charts, tables, and infographics
• Partner with Marketing team across the platform
• Provide exceptional service to in-house and external clients, taking on full ownership of assigned projects
• Discover effective marketing and promotional channels, including media platforms to relay product information to clients
• Investigate the performance of team marketing campaigns and strategies through analyzing key performance metrics (KPI)
• Manage multiple projects simultaneously by setting and maintaining a timeline for successful completion of the projects
• Participate in strategy sessions to promote lead generation to secure new business
• Utilize Constant Contact, Outlook and other Email and CRM databases to monitor and maintain digital marketing, including list management, research and email creation
• Manage vendor relationships. This to include software vendors, photographers, service providers, vendor invoice management, etc.
Perform administrative duties to include printing, binding, processing commissions
Education and Experience Required:
• Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college or university
• 2+ years Marketing experience required
• Experience supporting a fast-pace sales team preferred
• Proficient in (3-4 years experience) Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
• Detail-oriented, well-organized, team-oriented, able to handle multiple projects at any given time, and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to work independently
• Demonstrated experience with high-end graphics, marketing, or production environment
• Experience in creative/strategic marketing in the business-to-business space
• Ability to layout, format, review, and edit marketing materials with meticulous attention to detail
• Knowledge of the commercial real estate space are a plus but not required
• Quick learner and advocate of new formats, trends and technologies
• Mapping software a plus: Google Earth Pro, Google MyMaps, Regis, County GIS Systems
• Dreamweaver and/or HTML experience is a plus
• Knowledge of website design platforms, such as Square Space is a plus
Foundry Commercial is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Foundry Commercial is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. We want to have the best available person in every job. It is the policy of Foundry Commercial to grant equal employment opportunities to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, creed, sex, religion, age, national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship, physical or mental disability that does not prohibit performance of essential job functions, veteran's status, or any other conditions or identifications against which discrimination is prohibited.