We have a need for an Marketing Administrative Coordinator for our clients Marketing & Communications department. We are looking for someone with above-average Microsoft Office skills- Power Point, Word, Excel and Outlook. * Mastery of computer software applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. (knowledge of graphic design, photo-editing, Adobe Creative Suite software and website content management required) We would like to fill this position as soon as possible and would like to review resumes.
Pay: $12.00 - $13.50 per hour
Status: Full time - 8 am to 5 pm
Contract to start, could become temp to perm
Position Title: Marketing and Communications Administrative Assistant
Department: Marketing and Communications
Key Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
* Provide administrative support for the Marketing and Communications department, including Digital Strategies, which includes but it not limited to filing, scheduling, ordering supplies, maintaining and tracking inventory, requesting outside-vendor estimates, and preparing check requisitions.
* Manage the preparation of materials for campaign rallies, ensuring the Resource Development team has the campaign brochures, T-shirts and marketing collateral needed.
* Provide logistical and creative support for special events, including the annual kickoff and celebration events. Tasks include, but are not limited to, maintaining RSVP lists, managing the event timeline, and establishing a day of event staff assignment list.
* Coordinate Speakers Bureau, ensuring speakers list is up-to-date, scheduling speakers at rallies and arranging an annual training.
* Coordinate Agency Tours in partnership with the Community Impact department, ensuring list of agencies that offer tours is up-to-date and arranging the tours as needed.
* Support social-media communications, as needed.
* Support digital strategies manager with main website and intranet updates, as needed.
* Support marketing mass email and invite sends, as needed.
* Coordinates Monday Message and/or other special internal communications projects, such as our office television screens, under the supervision of the Director.
* Work with volunteer(s) or staff to maintain department history files, organizing and appropriately storing photographs and marketing materials.
* Serve as organization photographer, as needed, and/or support a professional photographer hired for special events or marketing shoots.
* Assist in recruiting and supervising interns assigned to marketing.
* Often works independently to achieve results related to the primary essential functions of the position.
* Perform other duties as assigned.
* Undergraduate degree or 5 years clerical support experience in a fast-paced environment
* Extensive experience with Microsoft Office Suite applications
* Demonstrated ability to communicate orally, in writing and through interpersonal skills
* Significant, well-rounded experience in project management and administrative functions
* Relationship builder with the flexibility to manage multiple internal clients and external audiences
* Exceptional time management, organization, oral communication and interpersonal skills
* Experience with digital marketing assets, including website and mass email communication platform, preferred
* Sincere commitment to work collaboratively with all constituent groups, including staff, board members, volunteers, donors, program participants, and other supporters
* Self-starter with a sense of urgency, able to work independently