Marketing Analyst #731528
· Marketing, Digital Center of Excellence is focused on delivering innovation, accelerating agility, and empowering teams through breakthrough digital marketing strategies, platforms, and experiences designed to delight customers.
· As part of Digital Center of Excellence, we are looking for a Marketing Analyst, Customer Insights with experience in data mining, data analytics, and metrics optimization.
· The Marketing Analyst, Customer Insights will be responsible for championing the adoption of digital analytics across the organization by conducting analysis, delivering actionable insights, and providing recommendations.
· This person will be well versed in paid, owned, and earned channels.
· The ideal candidate will be comfortable running and analyzing numbers on a variety of marketing initiatives and demonstrate quantitative and qualitative skills to assess campaign, channel, and customer performance.
Education & Experience:
· BA in Marketing, Business (concentration in marketing is preferred), or similar degree.
· Technical skills (SQL, Domo or similar, Excel, Powerpoint, etc) for mining data, analysis and presentation applications.
· Structured and strategic mindset with a proven ability to break down complex problems, independently develop an analytical approach and deliver concise, impactful insights & recommendations.
· Knowledge of MarTech tools such as Salesforce, Demandbase, Drupal, Hootsuite, Sprinklr, etc.
· 1+ years in complex, matrixed enterprise / corporate environments managing customer-focused data analysis programs. 3
· 5+ years of related experience, including preparing, analyzing and reporting on marketing and sales data.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Solid oral and written communication skills, and professional presentation skills.
· Demonstrated ability to analyze and communicate findings in non-technical terms.
· Customer-centric professional.
· Data-focused and highly analytical.
· Comfortable collaborating across functional departments.
· Relationship builder & influencer, excellent communication skills
· Measure ROI of digital campaigns and activations; determine attribution and make recommendations on optimization
· Assist in the pilot and implementation of Marketing Data Lake and Customer Data Platform
· Work closely with the paid and CRM marketing teams, responsible for campaign pre and post analysis, cohorting, experiment design, segmentation, performance measurement and more
· Communicate insights and recommendations to key stakeholders
· Create insightful, compelling, and data-based analyses that drive decisions
· Cultivate a test & learn environment by creating and analyzing customer-facing experiments
· Utilize customer data (B2B and B2C) to build out segmentation, profiles and dashboards
· Advocate for automation and self-serve capabilities while ensuring accuracy and relevance of reports/dashboards
· Report and analyze KPIs across channels to identify and communicate key trends while assisting with strategic recommendations to improve performance and facilitate brand(s) growth (lead to revenue management, return on ad spend, etc.)
· Be the subject matter expert on our B2B Customer Data Platform