Manufacturing Support Coordinator/ Jacksonville, FL
Kelly Services is currently seeking a Manufacturing Support Coordinator for one of our top clients in Jacksonville, FL
As a Manufacturing Support Coordinator placed with Kelly Services you will be responsible for organizing managing, and coordinating key initiatives projects relating to Operations as directed by management.
- Reports to a Manufacturing Engineer Team Lead in 3GT but works across all of operations.
- Supports the development, rollout, and establishment of assigned projects related to Supply Chain. Coordinates project activities and is responsible for overall project success.
- Develops project plans, timelines, and identifies resource requirements for assigned projects.
- Facilitates cross-functional teams to achieve project goals; collaborates with all necessary organizations (EHS, Manufacturing, Engineering, Distribution, Production Planning, RD, Suppliers, IT etc.) to provide for necessary design, support, consensus, and implementation.
- Adheres to environmental policy and procedures and supports department environmental objectives. Provides ownership of EHS systems and metrics which includes coordinating and gathering information for key operation activities relating to areas such as manufacturing/operations, rework / reconciliation and/or process excellence process.
- Prepares documentation such as System Validation deliverables, Operations Procedure, HECP, SOP, JSA, calibration and maintenance procedures.
- Ensures compliance of work requirements coordinates work flow and provides guidance in the resolution of routine and non-routine problems.
- Facilitates regular project updates and reviews.
- Performs other related tasks as assigned by management.
Hours are Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 5:00pm. Ability to work overtime as needed required. Ability to travel up to 10% required.
- High school diploma required, but an Associate degree is preferred.
- A minimum of four years of relevant experience required, and a minimum of two years of experience in a production environment and execution of project activities required.
- Knowledge of EHS systems and software preferred.
- Excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills required.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities required. Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required.
- Ability and willingness to meet the physical demands of the job required; includes stooping, crouching, walking, pulling, light lifting (less than 25 lbs.), grasping, hearing, kneeling, reaching, pushing, talking, standing, fingering, repetitive motions, inside environmental conditions, sedentary work.
- Ability to work overtime as needed required
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the United States. Call 423-337-1505 for questions about the position but please apply on line to be considered for the position.
- As a Kelly Services employee, you will have access to numerous perks, including:
- Exposure to a variety of career opportunities as a result of our expansive network of client companies
- Career guides, information and tools to help you successfully position yourself throughout every stage of your career
- Access to more than 3,000 online training courses through our Kelly Learning Center
- Weekly pay and service bonus plans
- Group-rate insurance options available immediately upon hire
*Available for purchase and administered by a designated third-party vendor
Your engineering skills are in demand, but how do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly® Engineering, our experts connect you with leading organizations where you can learn and grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something more long-term, we’re here every step of the way to find your dream engineering job.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.