Johnson & Johnson Vision Care companies, a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Manufacturing Support Coordinator!
At Johnson & Johnson Vision, we have an ambitious ambition: to change the trajectory of eye health. That's why, through our operating companies, we've developed solutions for every stage of life-to help people see, connect and live better. We partner with eye care professionals to provide some of the world's leading products and technologies to address refractive error, cataracts, dry eye, and beyond. We are committed to using our reach and size for good, and strive to put quality eye care within reach of everyone, everywhere. Visit us at www.jjvision.com. Follow @JNJVision on Twitter and Johnson & Johnson Vision on LinkedIn.
Are you interested in making a difference in a growing diverse company? Apply today for this excellent opportunity!
The Manufacturing Support Coordinator will supervise, drive, and update weekly plant OPP metrics, as well as supervise department Backorders and expedite product release.
* Supervise and drive weekly plant WIP metrics
* Update and drive department Corrective Information investigations for Non-Conformance events
* Supervise department quality events for trends
* Conduct and assist in CAPA investigations
* Attend monthly department quality reviews
* Identify and resolve aging WIP
* Report Non-Conformance updates in daily production meetings
* Partner with numerous departments to drive product return/release/destruct
* A minimum of an Associate Degree, Vocational Technology Certificate (Trade School), or equivalent is required.
Experience and Skills:
* A minimum 6 years of professional business experience is required
* Must be able to demonstrate the positive impact to several aspects of the business
* Must be able to identify, describe, and give examples of addressing variation in the manufacturing process
* A good understanding of Stats as well as being able to pull production data
* Understanding of compliance and regulatory issues
* Prior leadership experience
* Knowledge of quality systems
At Johnson & Johnson, we're on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world's healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com.]
United States-Florida-Jacksonville-7500 Centurion Parkway
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. (6094)