Manufacturing Network Engineer:
Kelly Outsourcing & Consulting Group (KellyOCG), a managed solution provider and business unit of Kelly Services, Inc., is currently seeking an Manufacturing Network Engineer for a long-term engagement at one of our Global clients in Jacksonville, FL. Highly possible you could be hired on as a full time employee!
As a KellyOCG employee you will be eligible for Medical, Dental, 401K and a variety of other benefits to choose from. This role is a full-time, fully benefited position. You’ll also be eligible for paid time off, including holiday, vacation and sick/personal time.
All KellyOCG employees receive annual performance reviews.
As an Manufacturing Network Engineer placed with KellyOCG you will be responsible for the following:
- Responsible for delivery and support, reliability improvements of Site Manufacturing infrastructure environment and interface with LMDW & BUIT (Lab ,Manufacturing, Dstribution, Warehouse) infrastructure and systems.
- High level PLC environment with the understanding of the communication side of IT/OT, Allen Bradly.
- Coordinates complex requests to maximize systems uptime
- Production Application Maintenance
- Responsible for overall site health and infrastructure environment - Monitors service levels, tracks metrics/analytics, and ensures site health of Operations systems
- Coordinates and acts as SPOC for complex service requests (e.g., MES, Engineering and Operations systems, End user devices, networking services, Collaboration)
- Interacts with Engineering, Operations, LMDW & BUIT personnel to problem-solve & future-state requirements
- Serves as source of functional understanding of processes, tools, and integration of plant equipment with OT platforms (e.g., Wonderware, Camstar, OSIPI, Archestra, Historian, Rockwell, Vcenter, Veeam, various OSs etc.), as well as business systems knowledge
- Interacts with multiple stakeholders – Execution systems, plant engineers and technicians, LMDW and BUIT IT
- Will be accountable for OT systems at Jacksonville plant, an enviroment with a high level of PLC, Allen Bradley
- Maintains OT facilities ownerships (e.g., within local computer rooms)
- Local/department-level asset planning, purchasing, deployment and decommissioning related to Engineering & Operations systems & GTS services
- End user knowledge (e.g., training, technical writing) related to OT systems
- Vendor management associated with Licensing, OS, AV, backups and restoration
- Patch / Version management
- Manage Contractors and Vendors for support and projects
Degree Required: Computer Engineering / Computer Science degree preferred
- Accountable for OT Systems at the sites and the associated reliability and uptime of the site operations dependent on Operations / Engineering systems
- High-level of site health and service financials for sites
- Fast response time to high-priority Operational requests
- Experience with PLC, Allen Bradley, OT/IT
- Work Cross department / department to roll out standardized improvements.
- Cross business unit collaboration.
- Cyber Security
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the United States immediately and without employer sponsorship
(F1 OPT cannot be considered for this position).
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.