Associate Manufacturing Engineer
The manufacturing engineer will will develop, amend and implement manufacturing policies and equipment. The Associate Manufacturing Engineer will assist in tracing root cause for errors associated with current manufacturing procedures and will find effective solutions to ensure production is running on schedule.
• Detects and finds effective solutions for issues with the equipment and manufacturing
• Interacts and builds contacts with vendors to ensure coordinated completion of projects.
• Assists in the implementation of new equipment involving research, testing and developing
working parameter sets to prepare for production use.
• Assists in improvement of machine parameter sets utilizing tools such as 3D
scanning/tensile testing and bending.
• Assists with QA/RA where drawings, FEA analysis and worst-case designs must be
• Assists with creating CAM/Freeform (CAD) and build platform preparations.
• Tests new and existing software associated with equipment validations.
• Assists with the creation of manufacturing floor plans and rearrangements of equipment by
creating drawings and working together with contractors.
• Assists with NCMR, complaint and CAPA root cause analysis by finding solutions to issues
related to manufacturing.
• Creates and revises Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Work Instructions (WIs) for
the production team as required
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering required.
• Prior experience in a medical manufacturing environment preferred.
• Proficient user of Microsoft Office applications.
• Prior experience with CAD/CAM software preferred.
• Prior exposure to additive manufacturing preferred.
This role is with an exponentially growing Medical Device firm in Jacksonville, FL. Local, Jacksonville, FL candidates will be preferred... there is no relocation assistance provided for this role.