Manufacturing Engineer 3
6 months Contract
- Develops, implements and maintains various manufacturing plans, Bill of Materials, work instructions and illustrations to define and document as-built configuration.
- Develops manufacturing concepts and strategies to support business objectives.
- Develops and integrates suppliers, processes, materials, data and technology to meet manufacturing and delivery requirements.
- Reviews and approves supplier data to ensure manufacturing related requirements are met.
- Develops tooling requirements based on manufacturing and engineering requirements.
- Manages tools from initial design to end of use disposition.
- Investigates and resolves manufacturing related issues.
- Performs producibility assessments for part or product designs.
- Provides producibility input to design, manufacturing processes and manufacturing technologies to meet cost and schedules.
- Develops integrated work statements and sequencing of events to support delivery commitments.
- Drafts, updates and reviews processes and procedures to support business and regulatory agency requirements.