No industry is moving faster than health care. And no organization is better positioned to lead health care forward. We need attention to every detail with an eye for the points no one has considered. The rewards for performance are significant. You'll help improve the health of millions by assisting with Operational Projects throughout the organization! Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
OptumCare Care Delivery Organizations have asked for Technology transformation leading to savings, collaboration support, and scaled supply chain solutions. This position is accountable to support OptumCare by implementing best in class technology and services that meet the needs of Care Delivery Organizations.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Support the long-term operating model and technology strategy roadmap for OptumCare supply chain
- Manages overall project scope, quality, interdependencies, risks, issues, deliverables, and provides quality review, maintains project controls/standards
- Ensure system flow, configuration & design of future solutions meets all CDO’s requirements
- Demonstrate ability to grow relationships and build credibility with key stakeholders at all levels
- Work with knowledge transfer/training lead to support training needs of end users pre and post go-live period
- Develop comprehensive support procedures / guidelines that reflect Optumcare’s standard operating procedures (SOPs) as well as system knowledge
- Understand OptumCare’s key performance indicators (KPIs), Proactively monitor KPI performance, note material variation, understand potential causes, and develop recommendations
- Educate yourself with industry benchmarks/best practices on solutions/KPIs/metrics, create accountability with technology partners, leading to customer success
- Monitor adoption and value delivered for all solution implementation
- Coordinates with various internal (ES&P/data management team/IT etc) and external partners (GPO/P2P etc) to remove roadblocks and ensure best in class solutions are delivered
- Support technology integration of care delivery organizations into enterprise solution post acquisition and business expansion
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to support product development strategies by defining scope, design test to deliver product solutions
- Escalate to program director in case of issues and work with cross functional teams towards resolution
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- 5 + years of experience in technology/digital transformation
- 2 + years of experience in project management
- Experience in implementing Procure to pay (P2P)/ERP system in non-acute/care delivery setting
- Experience in health care supply chain domain
- Demonstrate and ensure timely and thorough communication of strategy, deliverable status, and results
- Exposure to:
- Ordering process/requisition
- PO process
- Accounts payable
- Financial process understanding – various GL structures/Ledgers/Sub Ledgers/Delegation of authority/Taxonomy etc. /payments
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 25% of the time on a sustained basis
- If you need to enter a work site for any reason, you will be required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener. When in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are required to wear a mask in common areas. In addition, employees must comply with any state and local masking orders
- Demonstrated ability to get business results in a highly matrixed organization
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build long-term relationships and influence others
- Excellent communication, presentation, writing, and organizational skills
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
Colorado Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $79,700 to $142,600. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. As of the date of this posting, In addition to your salary, UHG offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements: Health, dental, and vision plans; wellness program; flexible spending accounts; paid parking or public transportation costs; 401(k) retirement plan; employee stock purchase plan; life insurance, short-term disability insurance, and long-term disability insurance; business travel accident insurance; Employee Assistance Program; PTO; and employee-paid critical illness and accident insurance.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: manager, project management, PM, technology, IT, healthcare, transformation, telecommute, telecommuter, remote, work from home