Johnson & Johnson Vision is recruiting for a Manager, Professional Affairs, located in Jacksonville, Florida.
We believe this position is a good fit for someone seeking to start a career in the eye care industry. Working with other professionals in a collaborative environment to drive business success is our goal. It is important that candidates have a background in eye care and feel comfortable in conversations with leaders in the industry. Scientific and technical skills will assure competence in being able to easily shift between working with eye care professionals and business colleagues. Organizational skills and excellence in communication skills will provide a great foundation for success.
Anyone serving in this role must abide by established guidelines for FMV and Open Payment reporting.
All employees must adhere to environmental policy and procedures and support department environmental objectives.
Working in the Professional Affairs department is both important and rewarding, allowing one to combine their love for the profession with a desire to make a meaningful impact in the future of eye care. Johnson and Johnson employees have a passion for their work and are driven to make a difference in health care around the world. If you're ready to make a contribution in the eye care business this position may be just right for you.
- Provide support to professional customers by responding to questions related to approved professional sponsorships of their organization as agreed upon by supervisor (15%)
- Identify, prioritize and curate existing professional assets to support commitments outlined in professional sponsorships, identify potential gaps to avoid last minute scramble to build needed assets. (15%)
- Design a process for maintaining material libraries to include a provision for assuring all items are current and up-to-date, and that all printed material assets are in stock,, and be able to assist in creating/editing professional materials (10%)
- Work with supervisor to collect and collate data related to activities and create a dashboard to be updated monthly along with quarterly output reports that can be shared internally showing progress toward goals (20%)
- Function as a professional team liaison for internal cross-functional teams (15%)
- Be a subject matter expert on copy clearance process and be able to support professional team from pre-alignment requests through final approval in asset development (15%)
- Be completely familiar with JJV Health Care Compliance guidelines and Open Payment reporting and serve as resource to administrative team for related questions (5%)
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management in the pursuit of professional development including public speaking (5%)
- Doctor of Optometry degree is required.
- High level of interest in contact lenses and their role in successful practice.
- Affiliation with optometric professional organizations in a volunteer role.
- Working understanding of Microsoft Office suite of programs including Word/Excel/PowerPoint is required
- A minimum of 5 years of clinical practice, clinical research or relevant clinical education experience is required.
- Competence in organizing and analyzing data is required.
- Spanish language proficiency is advantageous
- Up to 20% of work time may be domestic travel
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, Inc. (6094)