You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges
- Creates recommendations for new product/application features, or changes to existing, based upon detailed user behavior analysis, including quantifying impact to the business and the end-user
- Reviews Advocacy applications and product performance against expectations and facilitates or influences changes to improve competitive position and optimal product performance
- May work with internal or external business constituents to determine product future direction for Advocacy Analytics
- May be project-based and involve working within multiple product functions
- Participates in analytical, experimental, investigative, and other fact-finding work in support of data scientists, analysts, and engineers
- Perform research to generate strategic intelligence and insights
- Identifies and resolves technical, operational, and organizational problems outside own team
- Delivers data-driven insights to support actionable strategic direction, prioritization, and communication
- Build competitive intelligence reports, dashboards, and tracking structures
- Performs complex conceptual analyses
- Solves complex problems and develops innovative solutions
- Anticipates customer needs and proactively develops solutions to meet them
- Serves as a key resource on complex and/or critical issues
- Provides explanations and information to others on the most complex issues
- Translates highly complex concepts in ways that can be understood by a variety of audiences
- May lead segment teams or projects
- Forecasts and plans resource requirements
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience in designing and performing insightful analyses to identify key business drivers, answering strategic questions, identifying opportunities, and supporting delivery of internal business goals and client commitments
- 3+ years of experience in report design
- 3+ years of experience presenting analyses to internal and external clients and/or senior executives
- Intermediate level of proficiency in query skills to extract big volume of data from Bigdata environment
- Proficiency in Business Intelligence tools viz. Tableau, Power BI
- Intermediate level of proficiency with Excel & PowerPoint
- Experience conducting data analytics
- Experience in analysis of business processes and workflows, and providing evaluations, benchmarks, and/or process improvement recommendations
- Ability to navigate current business level operations and financial reporting solutions and design improvements leading to simplicity, increased accuracy, and timely reporting
UnitedHealth Group requires all new hires and employees to report their COVID-19 vaccination status.
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customers live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the history of health care. And you'll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your life's best work.SM
Colorado Residents Only: The salary/hourly range for Colorado residents is $79,700 to $142,600. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. As of the date of this posting, In addition to your salary, UHG offers the following benefits for this position, subject to applicable eligibility requirements: Health, dental, and vision plans; wellness program; flexible spending accounts; paid parking or public transportation costs; 401(k) retirement plan; employee stock purchase plan; life insurance, short-term disability insurance, and long-term disability insurance; business travel accident insurance; Employee Assistance Program; PTO; and employee-paid critical illness and accident insurance.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Manager, Healthcare Economics, Telecommute