Selene Finance is a multi-line of business financial services firm with a mortgage servicing company, a loan diligence company, a title company, an insurance brokerage and a real estate owned company. There are locations in Houston, TX, Jacksonville, FL, Horsham, PA and Dallas, TX. Founded in 2007 to address needs in the mortgage industry, we strive to provide amazing client and borrower experiences. A positive attitude coupled with proven creative thinking and actions are attributes we seek in all of our employees. If you want to make a difference, Selene is the place for you!
Position Summary: The Foreclosure Manager will oversee a team of Foreclosure Specialist, and will ensure the team is performing efficiently with respect to all assigned duties. The manager will also be responsible for overall employees performance and department compliance with all investor, insurer, state and regulatory guidelines
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the following satisfactorily; other duties may be assigned. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Manages the foreclosure specialist and ensure daily assignments are completed timely.
- Manages performance review process, disciplinary actions and resolve issues within the team.
- Manages performance and compliance with GSE and GOVT guidelines, compensatory and bifurcation grids, FHA first legal deadlines and Investor/Client SLA’s.
- Identify areas of process improvement and assist with implementation.
- Manage projects as needed and work with investors daily to provide responses to their requests.
- Works closely with outsource vendors to insure all timelines are met and data properly reflects the true loan status.
- Prepares and send reports to upper management on an as needed basis.
- Handles investor inquiries by responding to emails, working escalated matters and setting up calls with firms and investors to resolve any issue.