With a start-up spirit and 90,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
We are inviting applications for the role of Financial Crimes Risk Management Team Lead.
In this role you will be responsible to lead and manage a team on end-to-end transaction monitoring/KYC/screening/fraud reviews or quality reviews for different entities. You will work extensively with functional leaders in Financial Crime Risk Service line and support functions to maintain production and quality of the highest standard.
- Conducting quality check on completed transaction monitoring/KYC/screening/fraud files as per established quality framework and meet required SLAs
- Maintain accurate, organized, and current compliance records and documentation in a manner consistent with the department’s needs
- Establish feedback loop between analyst and management
- Ownership of and contribution to various high priority projects, working with hands on approach to ensure successful completion
- Assist in creating and present monthly dashboards, reports, and business reviews
- Review policies and procedures, regulatory compliance training for compliance with applicable laws and regulations suspicious activity reporting and transaction monitoring/KYC/screening/ fraud regulations
- Interpret evidence from multiple tools and systems to determine legitimacy of customer behaviour across multiple products
- Assist with monitoring and tracking incidents to ensure resolution occurs within the customer Service Level Agreement
- Seek routine problems, largely through precedent and referral to general guidelines
- Assist in development and administering training initiatives
- Develop scorecards and rating systems to align with internal and client expectations
Qualifications we seek in you!
- Prior experience in financial crimes risk management as well as experience leading teams within FCRM preferred.
- Undergraduate, graduate and CAMS preferred
- Excellent communication and analytical skills
- Microsoft Office, internet, and digital literacy
- Experience in conducting business banking or institutional transaction monitoring/KYC/screening for all type of client entities, like but not limited to individual, sole proprietor, partnership, trusts, private and public limited companies, and collective investment schemes
- End to end understanding of Transaction Monitoring/KYC/Screening/fraud operations from documentary and non-documentary verification and as per relevant policy, nature of business, source of wealth / funds and customer
- screening against watchlist of sanctions, PEP, and adverse media
- Ability to conduct and mentor resources to conduct detailed investigations using vendor and open sources to remediate compliance alerts
- Ability to independently research, analyse, and recommend solutions to close open items and discrepancies with client
- Reviewing transactions to establish utilization and source of fund as per expected activities
- Outstanding analytical and investigative skills combined with the ability to navigate through ambiguity in a fast-paced, multifaceted environment
- Excellent understanding of transaction monitoring/KYC/screening/fraud terminology
- Should have experienced in using various risk case management systems such as
- Experience processing financial crimes risk management typologies as related to brokerage and virtual currency exchanges
- Good experience in MS-Office applications like Excel, Word, Power point, Outlook etc.
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation.