Ref ID: 01070-9502173491
Classification: Management Resources Division Director
Our Robert Half Management Resources division is growing in Florida, and we have an exciting leadership opportunity for a Division Director in our Jacksonville office.
Join one of the World’s Most Admired Companies!
Robert Half Management Resources is looking for a focused and results-oriented professional to join our team. As a Division Director, your responsibilities will include both team leadership and personal business development activities.You will market our services to prospective clients and build upon existing client relationships. If you are a self-confident, motivated person with a strong work ethic and excellent communication skills – and you enjoy a fast-paced team-driven environment – please apply below.
Team leadership activities:
• Hiring, training, coaching, mentoring, retaining and managing the performance of your direct reports
• Motivating and directing the business development and recruiting professionals on your team
• Ensuring incremental growth of divisional revenue is consistent with company targets
• Working with Senior Management to develop the division’s business and performance goals
Business Development activities:
• Cultivating opportunities for accounting, finance and business systems consulting projects and interim staffing needs
• Identifying and discussing future project initiatives with clients
• Matching consultants’ skill sets with client engagement requirements and ensuring clients’ expectations are met
• Participating in professional industry associations to increase our presence within the local finance and accounting community
With a world-class talent delivery team and the depth and breadth of the Robert Half service offerings and Protiviti’s proven thought leadership and methodologies behind you, you will be uniquely positioned to be a market leader.
For immediate consideration please forward your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]