As Maintenance Manager, you will be responsible for safely and progressively leading the Maintenance Team at our Client's Facility. Key areas of focus will revolve around: Preventative/Predictive Maintenance, Autonomous Maintenance, and Focused Improvement. Development and implementation of a strong predictive/condition based maintenance program. You will also develop a multi-fiscal-year based critical equipment improvement/strategic maintenance plan.
The Client resides within the Food & Beverage Industry and is a well-known brand offering honest and authentic consumable products to their customers.
- Establish and meet critical timelines of equipment rebuilds and repairs.
- Maintain budget control for maintenance and labor expenses.
- Coordinate with operations to accomplish maintenance activities.
- Display and utilize analytical and troubleshooting skills for new equipment.
- Keep abreast of new technological developments, recommending applications when warranted by such developments.
- Develop and implement creative solutions to plant operational improvement areas.
- Monitor and upgrade maintenance systems to include: downtime analysis, PM's, and work order control.
- Assess and evaluate performance, development, and motivation of the Maintenance team through the yearly performance evaluation system.
- Explains and enforces Company policies pertaining to safety, quality, and workplace conduct. Ensures full compliance with these policies.
- Manage (3) shifts of Maintenance Mechanics through the guided leadership of (3) shift-based Maintenance Supervisors
- Manage (4) shift-based Electro Controls Technicians and utilizing the resources of the Plant Controls Engineer for project related tasks.
- Manage Maintenance Department based Purchasing Agent, Planner, and Storeroom Coordinator position
- Minimum education - Bachelor of Science Degree - with a technical concentration or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum five years supervisory experience in plant/manufacturing setting.
- Experience with successful Asset Care Management plan implementation and operation preferred.
- AIB/SQF related experience preferred.
- Ability to lead in a quickly changing and progressive environment.
- Ability to prioritize and solve multiple tasks at any given time.
- Skilled in electrical and mechanical troubleshooting of manufacturing equipment.
- Skilled in utility system maintenance practices.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills. Ability to interface with personnel at all levels.
- Excellent analytical, troubleshooting, applied creativity and problem solving skills.
- Thorough knowledge of maintenance scheduling, cost tracking and forecasting.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints including process flow diagrams, P&ID's, and ladder logic diagrams.
- Proficient in Mechanical Drive Systems, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Electricity and electronics, and PLC fundamentals.
- SAP Experience is a plus.
- Competitive base salary, depending on experience and skills
- Great benefits package - annual bonus, 401k