$1,000 Quarterly Bonus in 2021!
Covid Vaccine Incentive $250!
We are looking for a Production Laborer for our sawmill located in Jacksonville, FL.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining safe work areas, collecting debris, and disposing of sawdust and dropped lumber in assigned areas
- Cleaning industrial equipment and workstations
- Relieving production positions; operating various light and heavy industrial machinery
- Showing a willingness and flexibility to perform various job assignments that may change daily
- Supporting our culture of safety by adhering to mill safety policies and procedures at all times
Required skills and experience include:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to work outdoors in all temperatures in loud, high volume environments performing physical tasks throughout the shift
- Ability to perform the essential functions of the position which includes walking, standing, sitting, climbing stairs, bending and lifting up to 50 pounds
- Ability to perform all tasks in accordance with West Fraser safety policies and procedures
- Recognize and support our team culture, communicating effectively with all team members
- Ability to work rotating shifts, holidays, and weekends
- Offers of employment are contingent upon successful completion of a pre-employment background check, drug screen test, and physical
- Minimum of six (6) months in a manufacturing or industrial environment
Our highly competitive compensation package and outstanding benefits include:
- Benefits start Day 1
- Competitive starting pay
- On-the-job training and a
- A culture that strongly believes in promoting from within
- Life insurance
- Paid vacations and holidays
West Fraser is a diversified wood products company producing lumber, OSB, LVL, MDF, plywood, pulp, newsprint, wood chips, and energy with over 60 facilities in Canada, the United States, and Europe. We are the largest lumber producer in North America, a leading global manufacturer of wood-based panels, and the world’s largest producer of oriented strand board (OSB).
If you are ready to build your career in a company that thrives on growth, a safe work environment, rewarding work, challenge, and opportunity, come build your career with us at West Fraser: www.westfraser.com
Please attach your resume to your online profile.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone inquiries, please.
West Fraser is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D & Drug-Free Workplace