TMC Transportation is one of the nation's largest privately-held flatbed carriers. We strive to provide the highest quality customer service in the industry. If you're seeking a career at a dynamic company built on integrity, innovation and respect for all employees, then join us! At TMC, we're committed to excellence in everything we do.
- Competitive Pay
- Comprehensive Benefit Package
- 401(k) Plan
- Employee Ownership - ESOP!
TMC Transportation has an immediate opening for a Logistics Coordinator working out of our corporate office in Jacksonville, FL.
Employee will provide administrative support to the Logistics Department.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Answering and distributing phone calls
- Tracking loads
- Handling cargo claims
- Assisting with brokering websites
- Qualifying and setting up new carriers in our system
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma with at least one year of related administrative work experience
- Previous experience in the transportation industry preferred
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word and Excel) products.
- Ability to function in a fast-paced work environment and tolerate stress
- Ability to plan and organize, attention to detail, problem-solving skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Possess courteous, yet assertive telephone personality.