Selene Finance is a multi-line of business financial services firm with a mortgage servicing company, a loan diligence company, a title company, an insurance brokerage and a real estate owned company. There are locations in Houston, TX, Jacksonville, FL, Horsham, PA and Dallas, TX. Founded in 2007 to address needs in the mortgage industry, we strive to provide amazing client and borrower experiences. A positive attitude coupled with proven creative thinking and actions are attributes we seek in all of our employees. If you want to make a difference, Selene is the place for you!
Position Summary : Assigned portfolio of loans within a team environment that are over 30 days delinquent with the responsibility to contact each customer to resolve their mortgage loan by performing the following duties
Essential Duties and Responsibilities : To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily with the ability to prioritize and maintain a large volume of multi-faceted work. Also required is the ability to be flexible and adapt to a fast-paced and changing business environment. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Conducts outbound calls to full portfolio at least once a week, with the ability to sort and focus on any given investor or pool.
- Receives inbound calls from customers in delinquent range and assigned portfolio.
- Conducts light skip-tracing activities.
- Receives financial information from customers and analyzes for potential workout solutions offered within the policies and procedures.
- Processes terms of possible workouts, including dollar amounts to be paid by customers.
- Understands forbearance/repayment plans.
- Understands and discusses with customers general requirements for short sales, deeds in lieu, and other loss mitigation options.
- Utilizes time management efficiently.
- Meets monthly workout to portfolio ratio goal.