Permanent Work from Home Position, Full-Time
Are you a self-starter, looking for the next career opportunity? Let’s talk!
We have a full-time, remote position available for an experienced FHA, VA, conventional loan processor. Does this describe you?
- Organizer. You can take all the pieces of information you receive and file them in an organized fashion.
- Artist. Using all the information you’ve received, you can paint a clear picture for the Underwriter.
- Juggler. You’re able to multitask and adequately manage your time.
- Student. You never finish learning and are constantly keeping up with new guidelines.
- Story-Teller. You can effectively communicate verbally and in writing.
We are looking for a professional to process residential mortgages in compliance with company, investor, and regulatory standards. The ideal candidate will demonstrate logical judgement, be detail oriented, and possess the ability to prioritize tasks. They will have excellent written and verbal communication and is able to communicate with a variety of personality types.
Why should you consider Platinum Home Mortgage?
- Stability. We have been in business since 1993 and have weathered many industry storms (and will continue to do so).
- Support. Our staff has unlimited access to a Help Desk that is staffed by knowledgeable underwriters with an average tenure of 10 years at Platinum.
- Career Path Opportunities. We enjoy personal growth among our teams and provide an opportunity to progress careers.
- Innovation. It’s how we separate ourselves for other lenders. It’s what gives our customers more options and allows us to continue to increase corporate growth.
- History. For nearly three decades, Platinum Home Mortgage has served America as one of the nation’s premier lenders. We pride ourselves on innovative home financing solutions, offering more home loan programs than many other lenders.
- 3 + years of residential mortgage processing experience required
- 1+ years using Encompass
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish helpful
- Basic computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Work flexible hours and overtime if necessary, work under pressure, and meet deadline