At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a(n) [position title] within PNC's [name of division] organization, you will be based in [city/state location of position].
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. As a Loan Closing Analyst Sr. - Mortgage within PNC's Retail Lending Services organization, you will be based in Jacksonville, FL.
- Closes varied and more complex loans without supervision and disburses loan funds. Prepares and/or reviews all loan documents for completeness and accuracy.
- Reviews documentation and verifies work processes to ensure completeness, accuracy and conformance to established service levels and applicable policies and procedures. Prepares and/or reviews more complex loan-closing documentation based on approval documentation. Responsible for sharing best practices with team members and recommending process improvement. Represents department on projects and initiatives.
- Partners with internal and/or external business partners to route communications, documents or other action items to complete transactions. Identifies and may address exceptions; escalates appropriately. May interact with customers and/or have assigned accounts.
- Provides responses and documentation to inquiries and ad hoc requests. Completes loan set up sheets and other necessary documentation for entry into the bank's loan system.
- May schedule time frames for loan closings in light of loan commitments and customer needs.
PNC Employees take pride in our reputation and to continue building upon that we expect our employees to be:
- Customer Focused - Knowledgeable of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions and able to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
- Managing Risk - Assessing and effectively managing all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure they adhere to and support PNC's Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
Data Gathering and Analysis – Knowledge of data gathering and analysis tools, techniques and processes; ability to use these to gather and analyze data on the learning needs of a target population.
Decision Making and Critical Thinking – Understanding of the issues related to the decision-making process; ability to analyze situations fully and accurately, and reach productive decisions.
Effective Communications – Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Managing Multiple Priorities – Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups, or activities, making effective judgments as to prioritizing and time allocation.
Negotiating – Knowledge of successful negotiation concepts and techniques; ability to negotiate successfully across the organization and with external vendors and clients in a constructive and collaborative manner.
Operational Functions – Knowledge of major functional processes and associated operating requirements; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Planning and Organizing – Mobilizes both time and resources to get things done.
Problem Management Process – Knowledge of and ability to bring a reported problem to successful resolution.
Products and Services – Knowledge of major products and services and product and service groups; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Standard Operating Procedures – Knowledge of and ability to design, implement and evaluate standard operating procedures affecting daily and strategic business operations in order to increase operational efficiency.
Roles at this level typically require an Associates or equivalent degree as well as related experience or product knowledge to accomplish primary duties. Typically requires 4+ years of related business or functional experience. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Disability Accommodations Statement:
The PNC workplace is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the PNC Careers website or submission process, please call 877-968-7762 and select Option 4: Recruiting or contact us via email at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
The Human Resources Service Center hours of operation are Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO):
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.
Refer to the California Consumer Privacy Act Privacy Notice to gain understanding of how PNC may use or disclose your personal information in our hiring practices.