Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as 'Personal Cell' or 'Cellular' in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Consumer Banking is an industry leader in supporting homeowners and consumers in addition to operating one of the most extensive banking franchises in the country. We serve mass market, affluent, and small business customers; as well as provide home and personal lending. Our focus is on delivering an exceptional experience for our customers through financial advice and guidance coupled with providing the products and services that will help them realize their financial hopes and dreams. We've built our team of top professionals by rewarding their accomplishments and ensuring they have what's needed to succeed.
Our Default Servicing team engages, understands and advises consumer real estate customers of available solutions to resolve mortgage delinquencies.
The Loan Administration Manager 2 manages the activities and operations for multiple portfolios within our Home Preservation organization.
Functions will include:
- Manages the activities and/or operations of a loan production, loan servicing, commercial or real estate construction loan team responsible for loan processing, documentation, pre-closing/closing tasks, loan monitoring, loan servicing or may include underwriting activities.
- Participates in the formulation of work procedures, policies and methods to ensure compliance with Wells Fargo, legal, investor, regulatory, and/or business policies which directly affect the work unit but may have an indirect, if any, affect on other departments or outside customers.
- Manages non-exempt team members, accountable for ensuring quality customer service provided to internal/external customers.
- Responsible for or participates in the hiring, coaching, developing and supervising of team members, including decisions relative to performance reviews, terminations, hires, discipline, salary actions, etc.
- Participate in the formulation of work procedures, policies and methods to ensure compliance with Wells Fargo legal, investor, regulatory, and/or business policies which directly affect the work unit but may have an indirect, effect on other departments or outside customers.
- Manages projects that primarily impact functional area or specific department.
- May oversee quality control process and assists with managing budget.
As a Team Member Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks
Hours/Schedules being offered:
- Tuesday - Saturday 8am - 5pm EST
- Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm EST
- Monday - Friday 9am - 6pm EST
- 5+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: customer service, loan administration, collections, or sales environment
- 1+ year of management experience
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to analyze financial metrics
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of an organization
- Default mortgage experience
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels, where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important
- Collection servicing exposure; preferably within Wells Fargo Home Equity Group
- Exposure to Wells Fargo MSP (Mortgage Servicing Platform) application
- Leadership experience including; coaching, training, and mentoring
Other Desired Qualifications
- Knowledge and exceptional execution of pipeline management
- Experience in a high volume call center environment
- This position requires compliance with all mortgage regulatory requirements and Wells Fargo's compliance policies related to these requirements including acceptable background check investigation results. Successful candidates must also meet ongoing regulatory requirements including additional screening and required reporting of certain incidents.
FL-Jacksonville: 3563 Philips Hwy - Jacksonville, FL
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.