Special Counsel is searching for highly qualified candidates for a new and exciting Litigation Paralegal job in Jacksonville, Florida! If you have extensive experience with plaintiffs personal injury, this could be a great opportunity for you! This well-respected law firm is seeking to add a highly skilled paralegal to their team who can hit the ground running.
• At least three (3) years of hands-on, substantive litigation and trial support experience as a paralegal or legal assistant in a large law firm setting.
• Federal court and administrative agency experience.
• Experience drafting, cite-checking, and editing trial and appellate legal briefs.
• Research experience and desire to investigate client matters.
• Experience collecting, organizing and maintaining documents and client files.
• Highly organized, driven and self-motivated.
• Experience managing multiple attorney calendars, docket and tickler systems and ensure deadlines are met.
• Bachelor’s degree highly preferred.
This Paralegal job in Jacksonville, Florida is a great opportunity! Apply today using the below link so you don’t miss out! Please submit your resume in Word format. To view all our open positions, please visit us at www.specialcounsel.com and follow @SCIJacksonville on Twitter and Facebook for updates on new positions and the legal market in North Florida!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
To read our Candidate Privacy Information Statement, which explains how we will use your information, please
The Company will consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records