Special Counsel is seeking a Litigation Paralegal for a law firm in Jacksonville, FL. Do you have medical malpractice or personal injury experience in a law firm? If so, this could be a great fit for you!
- Draft legal documents
- Scheduling and calendaring
- Locate and interview expert witnesses
- Maintain filing system
- Make travel arrangements
- Assist with trial prep
- Assist with gathering evidence
- Time entry and billing
- Associates Degree or Paralegal Certificate preferred
- 1+ years medical malpractice or person injury experience required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in hearing more about this paralegal role in Jacksonville, apply today by submitting your resume below.