Job Description Summary
The purpose of this position is to perform real-time data entry by listening to caller voice clips and capturing the appropriate concept or data and entering the information into proprietary software.
Essential Job Duties:
Interpret, select, or code items based upon analysis of caller’s intent
Education and Experience Requirements:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Works on assignments that are semi-routine in nature but recognizes the need for occasional deviation from accepted practice.
- Perform repetitive clerical steps such as document verification, manage inbound and outbound routine calls, and greeting guests.
- Perform entry-level clerical duties requiring general knowledge and the application of various work methods and procedures.
- Provide administrative support to project and operations management, which may include identifying, anticipating, and meetings needs of all departments.
- High School diploma or equivalent with 1-3 years of experience.
- May have training or education in area of specialization.
Since 1975, Maximus has operated under its founding mission of Helping Government Serve the People, enabling citizens around the globe to successfully engage with their governments at all levels and across a variety of health and human services programs. Maximus delivers innovative business process management and technology solutions that contribute to improved outcomes for citizens and higher levels of productivity, accuracy, accountability and efficiency of government-sponsored programs. With more than 30,000 employees worldwide, Maximus is a proud partner to government agencies in the United States, Australia, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Singapore and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit https://www.maximus.com.
EEO Statement: Active military service members, their spouses, and veteran candidates often embody the core competencies Maximus deems essential, and bring a resiliency and dependability that greatly enhances our workforce. We recognize your unique skills and experiences, and want to provide you with a career path that allows you to continue making a difference for our country. We’re proud of our connections to organizations dedicated to serving veterans and their families. If you are transitioning from military to civilian life, have prior service, are a retired veteran or a member of the National Guard or Reserves, or a spouse of an active military service member, we have challenging and rewarding career opportunities available for you. A committed and diverse workforce is our most important resource. Maximus is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Maximus provides equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disabled status.