Seeking experienced licensed Loan Officers with active NMLS!!!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Lindsay Nichols
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $60,000 - $180,000 per year
A bit about us:
Located in Melville NY, we have been leading the industry since 1994.
We are a Fannie/Freddie direct servicer with over 35 investors and niche products!
We are looking for experienced NMLS licensed Loan Officers to join our company. We officer a great pay/bonus plan and even offer a cutting edge marketing platform for lead generation.
Why join us?
- Competitive compensation
- Unlimited PTO
- Long-term employment
- Company benefits
- Heath insurance
- Directly soliciting, originating and supervising to closing Mortgage Loans, on behalf of the Company’s customers;
- Directly or indirectly negotiating or counseling applicants about Loan interest rates on a Loan application;
- Directly or indirectly representing to the public, through advertising or other means of communicating or providing information, including the use of business cards, stationery, brochures, signs, rate lists, or other promotional items, that such Employee can or will perform any of the activities of a MLO;
- Researching, developing and implementing marketing ideas taken from various marketing sources;
- Establishing and maintaining client referral relationships with previous clients, realtors, accountants, financial planners, builders, and developers to develop new business or retain existing business;
- Receiving, collecting and distributing information provided by the applicant to the Company’s Processing and Underwriting Department;
- Originating Loans only in the state where the MLO and the Branch Office from where the MLO works from is licensed.
- Remaining familiar with and ensuring that all loans originated by and actions on behalf of the Employee are handled/taken in accordance with the Company’s policies, guidelines, quality control, applicable federal, state, and local laws, and investor guidelines;
- Ensuring that all proper documentation is prepared, kept and maintained in accordance with all applicable laws, and is readily available for inspection at Company’s discretion;
- Informing the Company immediately of any and all events, incidents, occurrences, complaints, lawsuits, investigations, findings, or good faith concerns of illegal, improper, or unethical or other material information or matters concerning the Company and/or the Employee;
- Ensuring that all closed loan documents are stored in Company’s document storage system and accessible to Company upon demand;
- Ensuring that all advertising and marketing is done only with the pre-approval of Company and that all telemarketing is performed in accordance with Company guidelines for use of the Do Not Call list and is in compliance with Federal and State rules.
- Ensuring that all websites or other social media used by the Employee that relates in any way to financing residential real estate are approved by the Company prior to posting to/access by the general public.
- Ensuring that any and all email communications on behalf of Company shall be sent from and directed through corporate email. Private email is not to be used for any official Company business.
- Ensuring that all borrowers are advised of the most appropriate financing options, are not steered to products based on maximizing compensation, and are only advised to close loans if there is a good faith basis to believe that the borrower will be able to re-pay the loan.
- Devoting his/her productive time, ability, and attention to the business of the Company and giving his/her best efforts and skills exclusively to the business and interest of the Company during the term of his/her employment with the Company.
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.