If you are a proven and experienced Civil Engineer who can add your expertise to a growing Civil Engineering firm, a great opportunity awaits you. This well-respected and growing Engineering firm is searching for a Civil Engineer who will add significant value to company growth.
Civil Engineer Functions:
- Oversee work assignments, reviews, and staff
- Serve as lead client contact on roadway/transportation projects for DOT or Local Agency projects
- Utilize Civil Engineering design skills, prepare design plans, construction documents, reports, and other project-related documents
- Residential, Municipal, and Commercial site development
- Lead design/client meetings
Civil Engineer Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering
- 5+ years of Experience
- PE License preferred but will consider someone with their EIT
My name is Karen Goehring and I place professionals at all levels across the country. To confidentially discuss the next step in your career, I encourage you to contact me at 605-679-9267 or via e-mail at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 30 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.