JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES：
Managing and addressing all of the legal needs and requirements. These include:
- Supporting the sales team in the drafting and review of contracts.
- Negotiation alongside the sourcing team and drafting of procurement terms.
- Creating and maintaining contract templates.
- Keeping abreast of changes in US laws and regulations and working with Jinko US/China management to respond to such changes.
- Working with Jinko US management and the HQ Law Department to respond to government inquiries, investigations and actions.
- Training the Jinko US staffs regarding compliance with application laws and company policies; leading compliance investigations in US.
- Managing labor and commercial litigation, attending to regulatory matters (environment, health and safety, products standards and certifications), provide labor advice to HR function, and provide assistance with regard to Jinko US insurance program and compliance policies and training.
- Preparing the necessary corporate documents, minutes, resolution for Jinko US according to local law.
- Supporting Jinko US in handling labor disputes and collection matters.
- Engaging and supervising outside lawyers on lawsuits and arbitrations.
KEY REQUIREMENTS & COMTETENCIES
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in law or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): MS Office.
- Required language(s): English, Chinese with added advantage.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field.
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to communicate well with both external and internal parties.
- Self-motivated and dedicated.
- Able to work under work pressure and with rapid changing environment.