Legal Administrative Assistant Professionals: let Vaco advocate for you and you'll have an advantage over your competition! Our recruiters have direct relationships with hiring managers, so they can connect your work experience to the open job. We have an immediate opening for Administrative Assistant in the Orlando area. Instead of being another faceless resume, let Vaco promote your strengths to the hiring manager while preparing you for their specific interview.
Our recruiters will provide you with great insight about trends in the market-keeping you up to date on compensation expectations, company culture and growth opportunities. If you are an experienced Mortgage Specialist and you want to partner with the best, apply today!
* Perform accurate legal research and analysis.
* Interpret laws, rulings and regulations in legal documents.
* Compile, proofread and revise drafts of legal documents and reports.
* Daily record keeping with electronic and hard copy filing of documents.
* Obtain relevant information from other organizations or agencies.
* Create and organize information, and generate reference tools for easy use by the office.
* Prepare and format legal and management reports.
* Maintain and update databases and tracking systems.
* Respond to all case-related queries.
* Ensure efficient and effective administrative information and assistance.