Description: Our client is currently seeking a Lead UX Designer for a 6 month consulting role.
Please forward a copy of your resume to Kevin Gorence at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] to discuss additional details.
- Lead product user experience strategy; research, identify and work directly with customers and consumers, using stakeholder interviews, competitive audits (business and UX) and user research to understand and validate product concepts and direction.
- Create enjoyable customer experiences by iterating on designs and gathering feedback to constantly improve products
- Transform needs prioritized by business goals into testable questions
- Keep abreast of industry developments and new technologies
- Design and evaluate visual human interfaces using user-centered design principles
- Develop UX related documentation, such as requirements, research ﬁndings, journey maps, use cases, user proﬁles, and mental models
- Deﬁne the information architecture and interaction ﬂow of applications
- Present conceptual diagrams, wireframes, and prototypes to key stakeholders
- Analyze usage data to gain deeper product understanding, KPIs and craft recommendations
- Conduct surveys and interviews with internal team members, product experts, and customers
- Evangelize and educate product and engineering teams to have a better understanding of UX best practices and techniques
- Can translate insights from user studies and analytical data into meaningful actions
- Familiarity with Agile development process and Lean UX methodologies
- 5+ years championing and delivering on UX best practices
- Strong understanding of product development lifecycles
- Experience with design sprints in an Agile development process, and Lean UX methodologies
- Strong proﬁciency wireframing and prototyping software, as well as familiarity with frontend code and web/mobile-based environments
- Experience with desktop/laptop design with an emphasis on responsiveness
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive problem solving; able to handle multiple complex projects and tasks
- Excellent communication skills. Individual must be a proactive problem solver and able to handle multiple complex projects and tasks.
- Individual must be confident in knowing when to challenge existing approaches and propose news ones as well as work closely with engineering to ensure new patterns are developed for reuse.
- Individual must be willing to take charge, take initiative, and own the UX process across multiple teams and business units.
- Individual must be able to balance and manage competing priorities.
- Demonstrated ability to build UX advocates in cross-discipline teams
- Business Acumen and able to present to stakeholders
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]