Visium Resources has been asked to identify candidates for the following position.
Lead Software Developer
As a Lead Developer, this position is responsible for the design, coding, testing, debugging and documenting of middleware software applications. This position will also devise or modify procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and desired results. Additionally, this position will serve as a project lead and/or lead a team of software developers focusing on critical enhancements and new initiatives.
- Serve as a primary technical interface between programmers and management and serve as technical adviser to management and provide programming perspective on requirements.
- Coach, counsel or train less-experienced staff, may also direct work of others and provide input in the performance management, goal setting and review processes.
- Plan, design, develop, modify, debug and evaluate complex software for functional areas / Analyze existing software or work to formulate logic for new complex systems and devises complex algorithms / Analyze the design and use of complex data sources / Monitor and employ source code control techniques and configuration management.
- Perform complex data analysis and test/debug complex software / Apply highly complex programming security practices / Perform complex data modeling, performance and integration testing and builds interfaces for a variety of internal and external constituents.
- Develop and execute highly complex test plans / Develop conversion and system implementation plans
- Recommend and implement changes in development, maintenance and system standards / Understand and apply industry practices, architectural standards and department policies and procedures relating to work assignments.
- Interact with internal business / Gather technical requirements / Gain complete understanding of technical components
- Plan, execute and develop operational dashboards using Application Performance Management tools (ex. CA APM) / Design and tune applications for performance and triage such issues