The role operates within the US Corporate Trust Business.
- Business Acceptance Committee.
- Corporate Trust Committee.
- The ideal candidate will have ownership of the Committee Charters, Maintenance of Membership, Committee pack collation, Meeting facilitation, recording of minutes and active follow-up of actions.
- Producing regular reports for Business review and input.
- Acting as a Subject Matter Expert on the Onboarding System (Deal Manager) and providing input/feedback on its ongoing development from a Business Acceptance perspective.
- The key point of contact for internal Control, Compliance and Audit reviews that relate to the Committees.
- The role will manage components of the strategic efforts, across BNY Mellon, to refresh the governance infrastructure in Corporate Trust, aiming to make it fit for its purpose from a business and regulatory perspective.
- It is crucial that the candidate has the ability to interface credibly at all levels of management.
- Strong administrative and organizational skills.
- The ability to source, collate, manage and analyze data is essential, as is the ability to articulate the findings and recommendations verbally and in written form at all levels of management.
- Establishing and managing priorities across several concurrent streams of work and managing the priorities and expectations of various stakeholders.
- Technical skills in PowerPoint, Word, Excel and the use of SharePoint are very important.
- A Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience in business management or a related field is required.
- 3 to 5 years of total work experience in Project Management is preferred.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification and/or Prince2 certification is preferred.
- Good written and verbal communication skills required.
About BNY Mellon:
We power success across the financial world for individuals and institutions through unique insights, thinking and actions.Powering the Financial WorldBusinesses, communities and global economies rely on us because we prioritize client experience, collaboration, innovation and resilience. As the “bank of banks,” our unique perspective, informed by one of the largest datasets in the world, powers the financial industry. At BNY Mellon, we understand the best way to succeed at anything is to Consider Everything.