Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as 'Personal Cell' or 'Cellular' in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Human Resources develops and implements people strategies to support Wells Fargo's business objectives. This group manages compensation and benefits, human resource service centers, systems and payroll, finance, team member relations and assistance, talent management, learning and development, and recruiting. We work together as One HR to make Wells Fargo an employer of choice. Our operating foundation is based on our ability to operate efficiently, develop HR team members, strengthen controls, and scale technology infrastructure.
The Learning and Development Facilitator delivers standard training material for a defined number of courses with one or more components (e.g., new-hire, process, product or systems, customer experience skills) to a consistent audience through directive teaching methods to help individual contributors and managers develop crucial job skills.
Key Job Responsibilities:
• Facilitate training programs for multiple businesses within Wells Fargo, this will include virtual delivery
• Provide follow-up consultation with team members and managers once training is complete when appropriate.
• Participate and assist in the maintenance of learning programs
• Provide general consulting for facilitation and project implementation
• Support ongoing changes and provide training support on complex programs and changes
• Consult with entry/mid-level managers on training strategy to identify, assess, define and determine training and developmental needs as well as help create strategy related to learning
• Work with subject matter experts to understand, sequence, and obtain knowledge to ensure the transfer of learning exists for the team members
• Assist Learning and Development Consultants with Design and Curriculum Management in development of L&D content by providing business acumen, knowledge and expertise relative to achieving the Learning objectives and priorities
• May facilitate functional training for mid-level managers, requiring strong subject matter expertise and advanced facilitation skills
When Applying and Next Steps:
• Based on the volume of applications received, this job posting may be removed prior to the indicated close date. If you do not apply prior to the closing of this posting, we encourage you to apply for other opportunities with Wells Fargo.
• During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume prior to submitting your application for consideration. If you are a Wells Fargo Team Member, in your Jobs Profile ensure that your email address is valid and updated to an address that can receive external emails outside of the banking network and is a different email address than the one you originally used when you joined Wells Fargo.
• Initial contact with you will be made via e-mail. Please check your e-mail regularly for updates.
• Next Step: If selected to move forward in the process, you will receive an invitation to complete a self-assessment by email. This will be required to be completed by the due date and time listed on the invitation.
*Please note that while this role requires 6+ months of experience facilitating classroom training in a corporate setting, this experience can come from training that you may do within your current role. You do not need to have held a formal training or facilitation title to meet the 6 months requirement. You must, however, detail on your resume what experience you have that qualifies you to meet that 6 months experience.
- 6+ months of experience facilitating classroom training (virtual and/or in person) in a corporate setting
- 1+ year of experience facilitating classroom training (virtual or in person) in a corporate setting
- Experience successfully utilizing technology to deliver or facilitate training in a classroom environment
- Knowledge and understanding of adult learning principles
- Ability to lead, train, and provide feedback to staff and corresponding managers
- Strong classroom presence and facilitation skills with a dynamic presentation style
- Experience with virtual training technologies such as Centra, Adobe Connect, and WebEx
- Ability to make timely and independent judgment decisions while working in a fast-paced and results-driven environment
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Willingness to work on-site at stated location on the job opening
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time
- Flexibility to work different shifts
- Work schedule may vary between 7:30 AM and 6 PM Monday Friday. Schedule will be set as need is determined
FL-Jacksonville: 3563 Philips Hwy - Jacksonville, FL
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.