Travel Required: Less than 10%
Public Trust: None
Requisition Type: Regular
1. Must be prepared to support the Train to Qualify (T2Q) and Train to Certify (T2C) process utilizing shore-based trainer requiring dynamic assessment of watchstanders during integrated scenarios.
2. Primary instruction in LCS-1 Tactical Action Officer (TAO) Capstone and LCS-1 Crew Certification Training. Additional trainer support required to act as Warfare Commander in scenario lab based environments.
3. Prepares; reviews; and customizes curriculum lesson plans and instructor guide in support of traditional classroom teaching.
4. Supports Formal Course Reviews and Curriculum Updates; conducts training gap analysis provides formal feedback and recommendation for Course improvement.
5. Based on seniority; will be responsible for the preparations of subordinate instructor’s annual performance appraisals for leadership.
6. Develops; tests; maintains; and delivers moderately complex Navy Combat Systems training programs and related materials in support of CSCS training objectives.
7. Establishes and reviews course content and objectives.
8. Conducts training sessions and develops criteria for evaluating the effectiveness of training activities.
9. Maintains records of training activities; participant progress; and program effectiveness.
10. Maintains current knowledge of relevant technologies as assigned.
11. Candidate will be required to support a second shift work schedule on a rotational basis.
We are GDIT. The people supporting some of the most complex government, defense, and intelligence projects across the country. We deliver. Bringing the expertise needed to understand and advance critical missions. We transform. Shifting the ways clients invest in, integrate, and innovate technology solutions. We ensure today is safe and tomorrow is smarter. We are there. On the ground, beside our clients, in the lab, and everywhere in between. Offering the technology transformations, strategy, and mission services needed to get the job done.
GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.