What Makes a McKibbon Hotel Laundry Attendant?
The Hotel Laundry Attendant creates an experience for our hotel guests by helping the housekeeping team offer a larger-than-home experience with welcoming, helpful and exceptional service, while maintaining a clean, comfortable and inviting environment. The Laundry Attendant is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of all linens and towels, as well as assisting the room attendants with stocking linen closets, carts, laundry removal and performing other projects as assigned.
A Day in the Life:
- You will arrive on time for scheduled shift.
- You will shake, sort out, and inspect all linen.
- You will operate all washers, referring to operating manual and supervisor for specific information.
- You will report any malfunctioning of equipment to your supervisor.
- You will analyze all discards of stained and torn linens.
- You will keep track of linen wash daily.
- You will assist with the assembly and delivery of prepared linens.
- You will report any discrepancies to your supervisor.
- You will complete production reports as required.
- You will wash empty drums and prepare them to be picked up for recycle.
- You will wipe down equipment at the end of the day and assist in cleanup of the area.
- You will carry out all reasonable requests by management.