An award-winning Landscape Design company in the Jacksonville area is looking to add a key member to their growing team! They provide premier design/build services for both high end residential and commercial clients. Although their work and reputation are unmatched, the company culture is the biggest highlight. If you want a place to build a longterm career, don't miss this opportunity!
What Does It Take to Be Qualified?
- Bachelor's degree in Landscape Architecture, Horticulture, or related field, applicable experience also considered
- 2+ years of experience in landscape design and sales
- Ability to design using CAD software
- Experience bringing in new projects/sales
- Excellent communication and client interaction skills
- High level of integrity and professional standards
- Team mindset and will be a positive contributor to the culture
What Can You Expect in Your Role?
- Work on both commercial and high end residential projects
- Design projects using AutoCAD
- Sell services to new and existing clients
- Collaboration with other team members
- Handle schedules, timelines, scopes, and documents
- Maintain positive relationships with clients
Why this company?
- They have an unblemished reputation in the industry
- The love between the company and clients is a 10 out of 10
- The potential earnings for the this role are incredible
- You would have the opportunity to learn as much as you wanted and grow your skills and career
- They are known for their high integrity, happy employees and positive image
- Tips from clients and cash "high fives" fly around on a daily basis
- Excellent compensation and benefits package
Our client is ready to hire!! Don't wait, APPLY NOW! GPAC is a national recruiting and professional placement firm - applying for this job may qualify you for other positions available as well.
Take the next step in your Architecture career. APPLY NOW! Please contact Bethany Davis directly at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] for more information on this or any other positions of interest.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 30 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.