-Support C4I Installations and alterations aboard the SSBN 732 - USS Alaska at Kings Bay Naval Base
- Assist in the moving and staging of material and equipment
- Assist in installation of electrical equipment and components
- Fire watch the structural work being conducted
- Immediate reaction to any potentially hazardous actions or environment
- Bring needed tools , parts , material to the welder(s) you're assigned
- Must have welder in direct vision at all times
- Must attend safety stand downs
- Report anything not held to expectations
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 30 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds
- Perception of color and depth required
- Able to work in confined spaces and at heights
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
If interested in this position reach out to me via email
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.