STS Technical Services is hiring KPO / Lean Consultants in Jacksonville, Florida.
Aid in developing site P3E (lean) Strategy (actions, schedules, budget, resources, etc) & deploying the tactical actions (prepare & facilitate Kaizens & training, report out P3E metrics, develop & implement lean tools) to ensure successful execution of the P3E strategy.
Specific Job Responsibilities:
- Liaison with Corporate KPO to assure alignment with P3E objectives and methodology. Coordinate and implement Kaizen workshops to implement new processes/systems, changes related to processes/systems, to achieve business results.
- Advise Kaizen teams in developing and implementing business performance solutions consistent with business strategies using quality methodologies and other strategic tools, to achieve business results.
- Audits and controls area and operational activities, processes and programs related to the Kaizen and Lean Environment process.
- Plan, organize & facilitate Kaizen workshops.
- Support the team leader during follow-up meetings regarding Kaizen projects.
- Challenge conventional wisdom by demonstrating successful application of new methodologies to improve product and process quality.
- Monitor the improvement implementation, conduct critical analysis review and approve each P3E project conclusion and business results achieved.
- Coordinate and monitor the various departments to implement projects.
- Train and coach Cell Leaders, and project teams in the use of process improvement tools and methodology to ensure timely completion of projects with expected internal and external customer results; ensuring transfer of knowledge, and creating a culture of continuous improvement.
- Coordinate, audit and control local Value Streams, Macro processes and Continuous.
- Coordinate and deploy local Excellence and Operational targets according to criteria.
- This position description is not intended to be all-inclusive and employee will also perform other tasks as assigned.
- Must have BS/BA Undergraduate Degree. Preferably in Industrial Engineering or Manufacturing Engineering.
- Generally 5-8 years of experience in area of responsibility.
- Experience with kaizen supported by Shingitjsu consultancy or projects supported by Porsche consultancy.
- Experience with Lean and business process. Desirable Six Sigma.
- Experience in coaching and delivering training at all levels of an organization.
- Possesses and applies comprehensive knowledge of principles and practices in their work assignments which typically are complex in nature.
- Excellent communication, networking, presentation, and facilitation skills, combined with a strong analytical/technical aptitude.
- Technical competency in Lean Manufacturing, Kaizen, Value Steam Mapping, Root Cause & Corrective Action,
- Risk Management, process management, Change Management and advanced statistical techniques is a plus.
- Solid understanding of Project Management Office (PMO) structure.
- Experience in performing with strong quantitative, analytical, and statistical skills.
- Preferred fluency in Portuguese or Spanish.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks while under pressure
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that???s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries. Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore! If you want to speak to a recruiting professional directly, please call 1-800-359-4787. STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer. #ZR