ProSource Wholesale, a closed private wholesale flooring and kitchen and bath showroom, is seeking an experienced professional for the position of Kitchen and Bath Designer. This in-showroom position is a great opportunity to build a rewarding career within an established company by taking each project from the first sales consultation to close, including preparing drawings and budgets, selecting and ordering materials, and consulting with Trade Professionals to achieve a successful conclusion. At ProSource, we are open when our Trade Professionals are doing their business, Monday through Friday 8-5 and some Saturday mornings.
We are looking for skilled Kitchen and Bath Design professionals who are:
- Highly organized
- Have a strong desire to both design and sell
- Seeking a respected sales team that will support their skills
- Driven by exceeding sales goals
- Extremely proficient with 20/20
- Efficient with designing and selling multiple cabinet lines
- Experienced at working with Trade Professionals and Consumers
- Has experience specifying and selling all K&B products including plumbing fixtures
- Manage K&B projects by keeping accurate records
- Coordinate with installation contractors on final design specifications and product delivery timelines
- Build and manage a K&B installer list
- Minimum 3 years of kitchen design and sales experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience creating designs with 20/20 software
- Portfolio demonstrating design skills and ability to use 20/20
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word and experience using email
- Associate's, or Bachelor's degree in Interior Design, preferred
- Sales skills and project management experience preferred
- NKBA certification is a plus
Submission of a design portfolio demonstrating your design and 20/20 skills is required. A Degree in Interior Design is preferred, but not required. Industry certification is a plus. This position also requires proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Word and experience using electronic mail. Excellent spelling, grammar, written, verbal, organizational, and problem-solving skills with the ability to communicate professionally with staff and customers in a courteous, tactful and concise manner is essential.
No phone calls for this position please, submit resume for consideration.
Hiring Company Information:
ProSource is the leading membership wholesale flooring and Kitchen & Bath company in North America with 145+ showrooms in the US and Canada. The combined buying power of these stores enables ProSource to offer our trade professional members the lowest price anywhere on name-brand flooring and home improvement products.
While part of this strong growing national network, each showroom is locally owned and independently operated. We are committed to providing the best products and services to our members and doing business with integrity.
Learn more about working for ProSource by visiting our career site: prosourcewholesale.jobs.net/