- Website Designers
- Web design company providing websites that are fast, SEO friendly, and mobile responsive
- Designing and implementing new features and functionality
- Establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
- Exceptional communication skills
- Detail orientated
- Problem-solving skills
- At least 3 years of experience
- Must be a self-starter
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
How to Apply
Submit your resume and portfolio to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]