Junior Marketing & Sales Associate
Entry-Level Start with Training & Progression
Earn & Learn in Jacksonville, FL
Aloha Jax is seeking people who have experience in hospitality, retail, customer service or similar to join our rapidly expanding marketing & sales team. We want you to reinvigorate customers and help reanimate the client’s brand or message. Join us in building a level of intrigue and desire until your audience becomes customers!
Aloha Jax takes pride in our ability to train and develop teams which in turn makes our clients continuously assign their products and services to us. We’re after someone who is motivated. After all, success comes to those who are committed! That positive attitude you bring to restaurants, bars and shops is essential for Aloha Jax.
Main Responsibilities of the Role:
- Confidently interacting with consumers on a face to face basis
- Engaging customers’ attention and explaining the benefits of our clients’ services
- Building relationships with customers and answering any product questions
- Understanding the customer’s needs and having a good knowledge of the products
- Providing guidance and support throughout the entire buying experience
- Participating in training meetings and seminars to keep up to speed with our clients’ services
- Providing accurate feedback on customers’ experience
- Providing support to other team members where necessary
Our daily work environment is fun, fast-paced and energetic. Our goal is simple: we want to help our clients exceed their goals by providing world-class service, quality and value while providing an avenue to develop vibrant, enthusiastic individuals that are eager to learn and grow with our company.
Our employees will be trained to:
- Learn marketing portfolio of clients quickly
- Schedule promotions and manage calendar
- Prepare the necessary marketing materials for campaigns
- Interact with customers through field marketing activities
- Manage client relationship
What can we offer you?
Successful candidates will have access to continuous training from management, a great support network of experienced representatives, excellent earning potential, growth opportunities within the company and leadership development and a fun and professional work environment. We have weekly social events outside of the office as well as various travel opportunities both national and international (once borders have fully reopened).