A growing advertising agency is currently looking for a Junior Paid Search Specialist to join and support their digital advertising team!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Julie Massey
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $45,000 - $55,000 per year
A bit about us:
A growing advertising agency is currently looking for a Junior Paid Search Specialist to join and support their digital advertising team! This boutique agency is full service with proven results in all areas of specifically law firm marketing.
Why join us?
Great opportunity in great location w/competitive salary. Exceptional growth opportunities and benefits
that include Health, Dental, and Vison with free parking
Remote work available for the right candidate
We’re looking for a Junior Paid Search Specialist to support our digital advertising team.
Our agency provides marketing and web services to law firms across the country. From
Broadcast TV and Paid Search to Streaming, Website Management and everything in between, we have
the tools to help law firms reach their clients. Our mission is to help law firms grow.
The successful candidate will be organized, coachable, and have excellent attention to detail. The ideal
candidate will be obsessive about monitoring and optimizing client campaigns – always looking to
improve our approach.
This role offers an opportunity for a hungry, curious person looking for an entry point into a fast-growing
team. The position reports directly to the Director of Paid Search, who will be invested in your
onboarding and training.
- You will implement pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns and manage Local Services Ads (LSA) for our
- You will complete daily, weekly, and monthly campaign optimizations
- Manage campaigns to drive more web traffic and high value leads to client landing pages
- Engage clients and support new business opportunities
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Competitive salary, along with medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Opportunity to be a part of a company that is shaping the legal industry
- 1-2 years working in AdWords and Analytics platforms
- Ability to pass Google Ads certification within 3 months
- Proficient in collecting, organizing, and analyzing data
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- BA or BS preferred
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply Now" button.