Mastech Digital provides digital and mainstream technology staff as well as Digital Transformation Services for all American Corporations. We are currently seeking a Java Software Engineer III for our client in the Professional Services domain. We value our professionals, providing comprehensive benefits and the opportunity for growth. This is a Full Time/Direct Hire position and the client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Duration: Full Time/Direct Hire
Location: 100% Remote
Role: Java Software Engineer III
Primary Skills: Java
Role Description: The Java Software Engineer III must have at least 4 to 6 years of experience. As a Software Engineer, you are responsible for the detailed design, architecture, documentation, development, unit testing and maintenance of internally developed applications for the Company business partners. Your SCRUM team responds to business partner needs, expectations, and challenges that are identified.
Must Have Skills:
- Full Stack Java Development (JAVA Backend heavy, Angular/ React front on experience)
- Oracle, SQL primary database experience
- Troubleshooting- look down the command line and realize what it is and what is wrong with it
- Ability to write Unite Test
Nice To Have:
- 508 compliance
- React transition experience
- Healthcare experience
- Mirth experience would be a bonus
What you will be doing:
- Work on large, complex projects that require skill and experience in multiple technical environments and process knowledge of a specific business area.
- Write and maintain code for complex systems that address project specifications and guidelines.
- Write programs that span multiple platforms.
- Provide input on programming or development standards.
- Code Reviews, developer best practices, process improvements.
- Consult on database set-up.
- Coordinate with others on architectural standards.
- Consult on integration issues and determine the best
- Analyze existing programs application code to create enhancement or programs.
- Identify system requirements and recommend issues and alternatives for change.
- Able to report missing elements and explain the impacts on subsystems.
- Recommend changes in development maintenance and system standards.
- Write detailed technical documentation for subsystems and identify integration points.
- Perform unit testing and complex debugging.
- Scope and provide estimates for work align with quarterly
- Assist team in determining technical feasibility and feedback on new product objectives.
- Partner with all stakeholders to identify potential slippage or
- Work with other team members to resolve problems or issues.
The Company: Why work at us:
Our Company has recently been named a certified “Great Place to Work”! Culture is important to us and there are many ways for you to make your
We have several Diversity & Inclusion teams, a Young Professionals Group, a She Can Code IT group for women in tech, and various ways to engage with fellow
We are a culture of continuous learning. We have many resources and experts in our tech stack and in our industry that can help get you there too!
Don’t feel like wearing business attire? Cool, you can wear jeans – we are a casual place.
We offer a competitive salary, bonus structure, generous HSA company contribution, and a 401k match program that is vested on day one!
We offer unlimited PTO for salaried associates + 9 paid holidays + 1 Hourly associates start at 19 days of PTO and go up from there with all the same holiday
Interested our associates to reimburse up gym memberships, participation in racing events, weight management programs, etc.
Interested in furthering your education? We offer education reimbursement!
We offer Paid Parental Leave for both moms and dads, both birth parents and adoptive
Want to work for an organization that gives back to the community? You’re at the right place! We partner with various organizations, both locally and nationally, to raise awareness, funds and morale as our staff members volunteer their time and funds to engage the organizations campaign.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Information Technology or another related field or Equivalent
Experience: Minimum 4 to 6 years
Relocation: This position will not cover relocation expenses
Local Preferred: Yes
Note: Must be able to work on a W2 basis
Recruiter Name: Rabi Maharana
Recruiter Phone: T: 412-200-1197 (Ext: 2246) /M: (512)-575-4300
Equal Employment Opportunity