JobNewsUSA.com Jacksonville Job Fair
Wednesday, November 13th, 2019, 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Prime F. Osborn III Convention Center, 1000 Water St., Jacksonville, FL 32204
ATTN: Job Seekers! Hundreds of Jobs are up for grabs at the Jacksonville Job Fair on November 13th! This is your opportunity to meet one-on-one with recruiters and hiring managers from some of the area's best businesses who are now hiring for immediate openings.
Whether you’re looking for an entry-level position or a more experienced management job, this Job Fair has something for you. Get in before these positions fill up!
Participating Companies Include:
• Brookdale Cypress Village
• CareerSource Northeast Florida
• City of Jacksonville
• CNS Healthcare
• Concorde Career Colleges
• DeVry University
• Duval County Public Schools
• Enhanced Resource Centers
• Florida Department of Corrections
• G4S Secure Solutions
• Heavy Equipment Colleges of America
• Ovation Credit Services
• Remedy Intelligent Staffing
• Republic Services
• The Vistakon Research Clinic / PRA Health Sciences
• And Many More!
*More companies are being added every day!
When you attend a JobNewsUSA.com Job Fair you will have the opportunity to:
• Build your professional network.
• Learn about upcoming job opportunities that haven’t been advertised yet.
• Possibly walk away with a job! Some employers offer on-the-spot interviews and job offers.
Register now to attend! Dress professionally and bring copies of your updated resume or work history with you. We’ll send you a reminder email one day prior to the hiring event.
Tips for Job Fair Success:
• Prepare your elevator speech
• Dress professionally, as if attending a job interview
• Display an engaging & motivated attitude to make a positive impression
• Bring several copies of your updated resume or work history to the event
Parking and Admission are FREE.
For more information, call (904) 296-3006.