JobNewsUSA.com Jacksonville Job Fair
Tuesday, August 20th, 2019, 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Prime F. Osborn III Convention Center
1000 Water Street, Jacksonville, FL 32204
ATTN: Job Seekers! 100s of Jobs are up for grabs at the Jacksonville Job Fair on August 20th! This is your opportunity to meet one-on-one with recruiters and hiring managers from some of the areas best businesses who are now hiring for immediate openings!
Whether you’re looking for an entry-level position or a more experienced management job, the JobNewsUSA.com Jacksonville Job Fair has something for you. Get in before these positions fill up!
Participating Companies Include:
• Brookdale Cypress Village
• CareerSource Northeast Florida
• City of Jacksonville
• CNS Healthcare
• Colonial Life
• Concorde Career Colleges
• DeVry University
• Duval County Public Schools
• Enhanced Resource Centers
• Florida Blue / GuideWell
• G4S Secure Solutions
• Heavy Equipment Colleges of America
• Keiser University
• Massey Services
• Ovation Credit Services
• Perfect Pizza Pie
• Republic Services
• Student Transportation of America
• The Vistakon Research Clinic / PRA Health Sciences
• US Customs & Border Protection
• And Many More!
*Participating companies are being added every day!
When you attend a JobNewsUSA.com Job Fair you will have the opportunity to:
• Build your professional network.
• Learn about upcoming job opportunities that haven’t been advertised yet.
• Possibly walk away with a job! Some employers offer on-the-spot interviews and job offers.
Register now to attend! Dress professionally and bring copies of your updated resume or work history with you. We’ll send you a reminder email one day prior to the hiring event.
Tips for Job Fair Success:
• Prepare your elevator speech
• Dress professionally, as if attending a job interview
• Display an engaging & motivated attitude to make a positive impression
• Bring several copies of your updated resume or work history to the event
Parking and Admission are FREE.
For more information, call (904) 296-3006.