- U.S. Citizens, Green Card Holders, and those authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer will be considered.
IT Project Analysts provide value-added expertise in the coordination of technology projects and work initiatives to ensure that goals or objectives are accomplished within prescribed time frames and funding/budget parameters and meet customer expectations. This position focuses on technical projects related to the design, development, execution, implementation or maintenance of systems or software. They ensure that plans, activities and issues are tracked, project management processes and standards are followed and regularly reported to the Project Manager/ Department Manager. Senior IT Project Analysts maintain the content of project/ work initiative plans and ensure the quality and integrity of project information. Analyzes project/initiative work efforts to ensure schedule, scope and budget meet agreed to expectations. Provides trend analysis for continuous improvement.
• Ensure plan components are populated
• Coordinate and facilitate requests for change to plan dates and tasks.
• Adjust plans/schedules and/or resources as directed by appropriate stakeholders.
• Assist department users with all project management tools.
• Facilitate planning and execution of projects by providing support in coordination of master schedule.
• Monitor project status and scheduling on weekly basis.
• Perform analysis of historical data trend analysis and re-projection:
• Notify appropriate stakeholders of tasks that are behind schedule.
• Alert appropriate stakeholders to issues raised by team members.