- uilds domain knowledge, understanding how data is used and brings value to the business.
- Facilitate a deeper understanding of existing data sets by presenting data analysis outputs & observations to team members and business partners.
- Perform data mapping and facilitate business review of mapping
- Identify opportunities to simplify the data design and ecosystem
- Raise data related issues, risks and anomalies to provide transparency
- Contribute to planning and delivery of data migrations, transformations, integrations and remediation work as requested
- Support documentation of data lineage, metadata and data definitions conforming to the 6Ws best practice
- The Business Information Management Specialist provides business technical leadership across a broad range of information management functions to support the various areas of data and analytics. Works independently as a senior lead and may manage and direct activities related to analysis, design and support of business data management solutions on various projects ranging up to larger projects.